About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Did You Wished Your Sister?

Happy Sister Week –
I was not aware of this until I saw a status update on a friend’s FB account.
As I believe live each moment and celebrate every event or special week. You are getting a chance to make someone feel special then why to miss it?
I am not sure about this week so I update my readers if you have a sister or you are someone’s sister then go ahead hug her, kiss her, pat her and pamper her. Be thankful to GOD that you are blessed to be someone’s sister or blessed to have a sister. I am sure it would be a great feeling to be a sister or to have one. I am not the right person to comment around this as for me there is no real sibling either sister or brother. For me it has been only friends. So I wish all my friends who are like sisters – A very Happy Sisters Day.
From all the lovely quotes around sisters below is the best one I read:
Isadora James
A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life
Make your sister feel specialJ
Ti Amo
CheerioJ