About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, May 6, 2011

Why to wait till 8th May - Happy Mother's Day!

8th May is the Mother's Day. But I am posting this today as I am scheduled with work and commitments. I want to make my mother feel special that she is remembered everyday, every moment. There are three links below for my readers to make their mothers feel special. Do not forget to wish your mother on 8th May!

We celebrate this day as a day to tell our mother how special she is and she is our foundation stone. I thank my mother for everything. I am not a great daughter. I fight with you, I bang your calls but still next day you call me and ask – ‘how are you?’ A mother can only do that for you. I am not a great daughter but you are the best mother in the world. Even the word best is not enough for you ‘my mom’.
I am not akka (sister) for my children at Sphoorti. I am their mother and will be always with them. I love my all 92 children. Happy Mother’s Day to my kidsJ
I am born lucky to have the best mom as a child and 92 children as a mother. I do not need anything more than that GOD!
I thought to make this Mother’s Day special for my readers. Please click the respective links to read the desired posts on my blog.

Mother’s Day History – Read to know and tell your mother!
Best Poem I read - Things My Mother Taught Me
How to say ‘mother’ in different languages?

Love you Maa...
Love you all!
Cheerio:)