About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I FEEL ROMANTIC:)

Wow!

Hyderabad climate makes me feel romantic. Its cloudy and I am thankful no more sun for today. It is a day, I am going to take off...I have cancelled my classes and just want to be with my family. I am sure many of you would be jealous:(

But take a break, look outside the window and call your manager 'I am not coming to office, not well':).

Life is beautiful and enjoy every moment of it. Who knows when we get to see such a lovely weather in the month of May. For all those who are planning an off from work and for all those who have thought of going on a date I am posting two 'youtube' links. I just feel romantic, when I listen to these two songs. Soft and romantic numbers from the movie 'Jhankar Beats' and 'Pyar Mein Kabhi Kabhi'. So I keep this post under the label 'My Likes'. Btw I am also planning to shop :)...Are you still thinking...go pick the mobile and call....enjoy this day!


Feel Love for today...
Love you all
Cheerio:)