About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, January 23, 2012

Journey :Stories to Articles!


From stories to articles, I still have a long way to go. The link you see below is my first article that is published under the category ‘Inspired people development articles’. I wrote couple of stories for this site and I read few articles that prompted this thought to write an article now. This article is compilation of my homework around counselling for more than a year. I was always told by my doctor to see a counsellor to handle my pain management. To transform my negative thoughts to positive ones, he believed I need a counsellor.

My sessions with my counsellor were limited to my post operative visits only, I never thought I need someone to counsel me to handle my pain. But to be honest, I read a lot about counselling and counsellors in last one year. Those two sessions helped me to deal with my pain management and believe in myself.  There are situations that demands someone to help us at certain times and that is what this article is about.


CheerioJ