About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, January 20, 2012

My New Story – Got Published – Read the Link (Small Things Make a Big Difference)

I am happy that my editor published my new story just approving it in an hour. She wrote me with a humble message that she really liked this one and it is a beautiful story. I am posting the link here for all of you. Also the link is added to the label – ‘My Published Writings’.


This month is very lucky for me or maybe the year 2012 is going to be great as far as work is concerned. For last 2 weeks, I am busy completing my book and my paintings. I just submitted a story that I recently wrote.

BTW, I am happy to share that in this month we have crossed all the highest statistics of 2011. This is the most read month of my blog and I am expecting to cross 1000 hits. The highest till now was 929. But we have already crossed 963 for this month.

I am approaching weekend with a sigh of relief. This week was very hectic and productive. I am happy and thankful to all my readers. And yes there is one more news that I am awaiting once my editor gives me a green signal:)

Love You All!