About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, February 20, 2012

What They Don't Teach You At Harvard Business School by Mark McCormack

What am I reading these days?

Life is back to normal and all activities are resumed. Back to work and full fledge writing.
I am reading something very interesting these days - What They Don't Teach You At Harvard Business School by Mark McCormack.

My husband gifted this book to me and I am happy that he thought gift me a book. I always wanted him to gift me something of my choice.
I am almost done with this one and I like many things about this book. The practical approach of handling situations at workplace can be equally applied to personal lives as well.

When I was reading the case studies discussed in the book, my perspective revolved more around applying the principles in personal life rather than professional life.
I believe if your personal life is happy you will do professionally well. Though the book is more for professionals but it gave me pretty good insight to handle adverse situations in my personal life.
Grab a copy if you have not read this book. I have kept it in my home library as I could relate to the author and his writings.
Happy Reading!