About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Chocolicity - My First Farewell Gift




Hyderabad is the sweetest thing of my life. It added so many flavours to my life. It made me independent, liberal, practical and ‘B4U’ kind of a person. The word ‘thanks’ is not enough as far as ‘Hyderabad’ people are concerned and their significance in my life. I am very clear, I will settle in Hyderabad only (maybe after few years from now).

I wanted to gift something that I will take as learning from Hyderabad. And I tried ‘Home Made Chocolates’ today. I am so happy to see the outcome. I do not binge on chocolates much though I love them. Thanks to chinni maa and a friend of mine who gave me the recipe and ingredients. A special thanks to my friend who had all the patience to explain me the procedure over the phone.

I gift these chocolates to my all readers from Hyderabad and of course to my friends who will get the chance to have a taste of my ‘home made chocolates’.

I am sharing the pictures of moment of chocolicity (felicity + chocolate = chocolicity). I name my chocolates as 'Chocolicity'.