About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, April 2, 2012

Good-Byes at Sphoorti


Good-Byes

April starts and so are my good-byes. I am too busy from today as I have to wind up my Fine Art classes. My meetings with editors and publishers before I head for the ‘Electronic City’ of IndiaJ

I would not name it as ‘good-bye’ but maybe as of now my last meeting with my kids at Sphoorti. I went to meet my daughter last evening and it was so much fun to spend time with kids. I have clicked few pictures and I would love to blog it for my readers, friends and familyJ


Sphoorti is the reason that will always keep me connected to Hyderabad. There is no reason not to visit Sphoorti no matter where I am located in the world. Few clicks with my daughter have given me so much love and warmth to be happy for next few months.

GTG....

CheerioJ