About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Alienation to Meditation!

I just started working on my second book's manuscript. It is approved by my publisher and I have to still clear the technical verification process. After 14 Pearls Of Inspiration, I devoted all 9 months to my second book though the '12 Facets of a Crystal' got published before my book.

It will be a hectic night for me but I have worked very hard for this book of mine. I have been writing this book for the last 9 months, and it is the time to deliver best in the hands of my readers.

Though I started my day with a note to spend just time with myself and in alienation; I guess this is a task to kick start my thought. We all live our life around one element that drives us. It could be love, trust, sex, lust, respect or honesty. There is one element made for each one of us. For me, it was always honesty. If this element is not in your life, you feel to be lost. You lose your directions. Unfortunately, my life had lost it. I wonder at things around me. Then I lose my patience. I thought - I will alienate myself from the world around me. Just 'I, ME n MYSELF'. But yes I cannot stop writing as it keeps me alive. Alienation does not hurt me. It gives me confidence to live with a stable calm mind. I do not want to live with wrong things. I prefer to live alone with my work and few good things or people in life.

At times you try 100 times and you fail 100 times...(:......Anyways, I am also working on the Kindle project - my first kindle book and I hope I will launch it very soon!

I wait to see my second book live!