About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, March 8, 2013

Happy Women's Day !!

To my all women readers around the globe - A Very Happy Women's Day.

My poemfor all the women is published in Friday Gurgaon, and I have completed my three months contract with them for better things in life. I am happy that I completed my tenure on a very special day, for all the women - 'Women's Day'.

Here is the link - http://www.fridaygurgaon.com/news/3019-The-Women-In-Your-Life.html

My small message for all the women - Just Be Yourself. It comes from an Indian woman who stays in a male dominated society. Just Be Yourself means to live fullest to your expectations and desires. Do not let your goodness or strengths fade away by unfortunate incidents or miseries of life.

I really talk very loud :). When I talk, people think I am mad at someone. But I had to shout being a woman among men and bidding for my projects during my sales job - a decade ago. Now, I have become like that, and people do critcize my voice, but I still do not mind. I know my journey and it is my life. I still wear my glasses and flaunt them as a gift of God. I believe - 'I AM JUST MYSELF'.

I see women straightening their hair, wearing too much makeup. I am no exception. But do not let your inner beauty die as that is what matters at the end of the day. 

I am proud to be a woman like many of you!

Cheers!