About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, April 5, 2013

About my Second Book - 'The Road to a Positive Life'.

Success is counted sweetest by those who never succeed. 

Similarly, when you face negativity in life then only you can understand and get inspired by positive instances around you. I wrote my second book, when I faced a negative period in my life. Why, what and how should not be the questions for my readers. I observed every good aspect around me, and being  a follower of Zen Philosophy, I could gather some good energy to write my second book - The Road to a Positive Life. It was mainly to get inspired by 15 true incidents of life, and it turned out to be a book to make me believe that 'God can turn scars into stars'. This book is like a star for me after I got many unwanted scars from life like many of you. I decided to convert my stories into a book for many others to be inspired. My editor and publisher helped me in presenting this book to all of you. I am sharing all the links with my readers to grab a copy of my second book and enjoy reading it. 



Anywhere in the World (Grab my second book):


OR 


For my readers in INDIA:


QR CODE of my book:


Kindle Edition is yet to be released. I will share the link with all my readers.

Just remember two things about being positive in life:

Firstly, in a quote by Robert Frost - 'life just goes on'.

Secondly, you are only accountable for your actions. It is not important how others treated/treat you. What should matter to you - how you treat others as at the end, it is between you and God. If you cannot do good to someone, do not do bad as well. Globe is round and will always be!

Happy Weekend!