About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, April 22, 2013

Luna and Bianca - Twin Birds!

I just clicked the picture of my favourite Luna ( called as luni at home) and Bianca. At night, when they get scared, they sit too close to each other like twins. They are my twins. Bianca is the youngest in the group and he loves to be pampered. He is weak and cannot fly too high. Luna (Luni) gives me support to rest. Such a beautiful picture to show - what is unconditional love?

A new definition of unconditional love - trust, as Bianca knows Luna will not let him get hurt. He gets closer to Luna at night as he trusts her. The comfort of being safe in a cage is much ahead of being unsafe in an independent sky(:........I just love both of them.

I took 5 mins to click this rare act of Luna and Bianca!