About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My Next Plan......

I thought of a line that someone told me once, as we are approaching to 'Mother's Day' on 12th May 2013 - " A Mother is a Mother whether sponsored, adopted or biological". I can live my whole life around this statement.

I just realised what I feel to learn this year?

I am getting enrolled into Tanjore Painting classes from June 2013. But what I really have to start is how to ride a bicycle....LOL:)

My husband has decided to get me a bicycle and make me ride it. It is funny as I did scuba diving and snorkeling without any fears. I swim in the sea and love to dive in deep pools but I do not know how to ride a cycle:)...

I want to take this as a priority and get rid of a comment - 'Oh! You do not know how to ride a cycle but you can swim?'.........

This is a day to make one plan for this year whether to learn cooking or cycling or swimming. I just shared my plan. What is your plan?

Just pen it down, and make your plans come true:)

Btw, I am soon going to share my kindle edition links for my second book - 'The Road to a Positive Life'. The project is approved and will be soon available in Kindle Stores.