About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Take a Moment!

I just got up. I was so tired as I had lot of things to finish before Tuesday starts. 

Every Mother's Day remind me of a gentleman who gave me the idea to sponsor a child. No matter what .....I will always take a moment to thank that person and believe in a fact - this was the only reason I met the gentleman. I pray for him and give a piece of my credit to him. I take a moment to thank my husband and my parents. I take a moment to thank Sphoorti. Above all, I thank my God!

Just take a moment and thank everyone who made you a successful mother. Mother's Day is not only to acknowledge mother but also people who make a woman get into the role of a successful mother. 

Take a moment to look around and convey your wishes and prayers to your people who help you in carrying out your daily activities as a mother. Take a moment who pray for all those who helped you so far in bringing up your child. It will not take more than a minute to think and take a moment!