About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, June 21, 2013

Could we speak the language of dolphins?

The flutter and flips of a dolphin so much resemble our lives. I started my day on a note to just walk. When I should walk, my focus must be on my life not on anything else whether my past or my future to come. Just to flutter and flip like a dolphin. As I cannot change things but I HAVE to CHANGE myself. I started reading Gita gifted to me by my friend. I cooked lunch for my husband and I am not upset about anything anymore. I could actually gather energy to write and it is all because I have accepted a fact - acceptance is a key to happiness and expectation is a key to a miserable life. 

After three weeks, I watched a video on Ted.com and I am sharing with my readers. With time, it is very important to distance yourself from the crowd albeit you might find yourself lonely but it is good to be with yourself for some time. Watch this video and if you are a sea lover, you will really enjoy it.