About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thanks Mbono!

My author friend is returning to Zambia. I really wanted to visit her in Mumbai but I am not suppose to travel for next 5 weeks(:. We could not meet but spoke once in a while. I do not make ISD calls but I promised to Mbono to call her once in a month. At times, I am thankful to Fb and JFE group that has brought authors from different countries together. I am happy she is leaving my country happily as her husband's surgery is successful. 

I send her a small gift and I was surprised with her parcel of gifts sent to me. 

It is not about gifts but the understanding and love between us. I believe if we fail in one relation, we might not fail in another:)

I do not miss people as I have changed after falling down so many times, but I am feeling sad as Mbono is leaving. I will miss her...(:...I know, I will never travel to Zambia so I wish she visits India for a good reason.