About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, August 12, 2013

Born Once;Don't Think Twice!!

My date with my 62 years old friend is actually not a date. We catch up over a cup of coffee once a week. There is so much to learn from him. From suspension of Durga Shakti Nagpal to firing at J&K border, I am updated about so many things around me. 

I met my friend after 2 months, and the very first compliment was 'Archana, you look nice with a big red bindi and your cotton saree'. My friend wears a golf cap, and sits at the nearest coffee shop in the evening. How I met him?

He slipped few months back, and I got him home. I applied pain relieving gel around his wrist and he blessed me. And, we became friends. I always address him as 'Sir'. We sit and talk about Politics, Indian economy and NSE. 

The best part about our conversation is - we do not believe in the concept of generation gap. 

Today, my friend helped me to know more about my mobile gifted to me by my husband. Both of them helped me to know all the features. My friend mailed me a list of links to read and know more about my gadget.

I wanted my old ring tone but somehow I lost it. So, till I get it back, I am going to put a new ring tone. The latest song by Piggy Chops - Exotic ft. Pitbull:)...You can view the video at this link...I love this one!
I am happy.....I am waiting for my birthday....Lot of wishes to make.............I believe in just one thing now - 'You are BORN ONCE, so DON'T THINK TWICE!!'

:)