About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Thursday, August 8, 2013

My Dad's Day....

Today is my father's birthday. I have made almost 125 chocolates. I kept asking my father about his feedback for my chocolates. My dad said, " the best chocolates made by the best daughter in the world."

My father might be a typical Indian husband but a very liberal father who gave me all the strength to stand and fight back my problems in my life. Fighting all the pains and still not giving up is a gift of my father to me.

I really felt lucky as I am with my father on his birthday. He turns 65 but still my father is my mentor and the most adorable man in my life.

I always believe - " A man might not be a good brother or a good husband or a good son but will always be a Great Father. "

Cheers:)