About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, November 15, 2013

A beautiful Video...........Emotional Technology....

Wow!

This is such a nice video. I really liked this video. There is a dark to virtual world but a better brighter side as well. Today, my 60 years old friend had blessed me for my idea to go and do PADI. Let us see how things go from here as a new chapter just started. 

This link to a video shows the benefits of technology to bring two friends together from different parts of the world. It shows that technology can be emotional driven. I got this link on my FB wall and I was so happy to see this video. A link for my all friends and readers. Look at the brighter side of events that happen in your life. There is a message in some of them whereas a learning through many of the events.

I know my arthritis blog is yet not available to be seen. Wait and watch!

Happy weekend until then see the video and smile:)


Cheers!