About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, December 2, 2013

Aati Rahengi Bahaaren, Jaati Rahengi Bahaaren.....:)

One of my all time favourite song and I almost cried now!!! 

Aati Rahengi Bahaaren, Jaati Rahengi Bahaaren...

Hey Aati Rahengi Bahaaren, Jaati Rahengi Bahaaren, Dil Ki Nazar Se, Duniya Ko Dekho, Duniya Sada Hi Haseen Hai

My father's elder brother loves me the most among my siblings and cousins. He is more than a father to me but we could not meet this time. But yes, Canada dur nahin hain....lol!

Though we had frequent skype chats but I still missed a hug. His lovely gifts for me are yet to reach me. But last night a line by my foster father is the best Xmas and New Year gift for his favourite daughter:).

 'Good things must come to an end'. 

I wanted him to extend his stay but he believes it is mandate to go back to home, and get back to work.

Maybe, I wanted more of my father's time. But how true it is when I think about this line - 'Good things must come to an end'.

Any good moment is enjoyable when it lasts for a while, not forever. Imagine - your first date or first kiss, your first job or first car, your first baby or your first promotion....that little moment brings you immense happiness to move further in life for many more.

If any friendship or relation ends after few months/ weeks or years, believe in a fact - 'Good things must come to a happy ending'. It was good so it ended at the right time and the right place. It might have turned into a bad phase, if it would have been taken to a next step in your life. The beauty of a rose is not forever. It is born to wilt and die but it does not live with this fact. It lives on a fact - 'good things must come to an end'......................:)

Happy Monday!