About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, April 18, 2014

My New Book Project - Venkatesh Yethiraj!!

Dear Readers/Friends –

Wait is OVER! Countdown ENDS!





I take all the pride to share the subject of my book. Let me introduce honourable Venkatesh Yethiraj – the man behind my new book project. A man who has bagged 54 medals in arena of paraplegic (Gold – 34, Silver -9, Bronze – 11). He is my inspiration for writing a book on journey of his life. I am very selective when it comes to my books or short story contest themes. I believe there is a second of inspiration in every minute of life. My books are written with a thought – ‘if a line of my work can inspire a person for ten minutes – my job as an author/writer is done!’ I have always written for people and my stories have been inspired by their lives. You have read articles around his achievements and awards but I will present a book to read his extraordinary journey in all these 44 years.  It is an honour to write about him; I select his journey of life as my book as it is a true story of inspiration. Tough job for my editor as well! Thanks to all those who have read me so far. It is a long project of more than a yearJ. You will hear about it around the end of 2015.