About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Writers Asylum...

Well, here is another link of my Haiku series that are approved by the editor and published on Writers Asylum.


I am almost half-way to complete my submission for Authors United Love Anthology Project. I am done with 815 words and few more to go. I am not a writer who can really write a love story BUT my perception has changed after I read my own story. I do not believe in a theme like 'Love' but that is the challenge. But I am shocked to read m own story <3

From Tuesday I will starting my independent project. I am reading biography of Steve Jobs and Mahatma Gandhi as well. I will start with preface that will be around my first meeting. I am also collecting all the articles for the future chapters. It will be a lot of work for sure :)

Wishing all my readers a very Happy Weekend!

Cheers!

Keep Dreaming...I am sure dreams surely comes true..................<3