About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, June 6, 2014

Happy Birthday to my Little Angel :)

Another year has passed. Maybe tryptomer can make me forget many things but it can never take the best day of my life. Yes 6 is my lucky nunber and it's the birthday of my daughter. I just transferred money to Sphoorti so that children can have a good birthday party. I am a lady behind the mask for my daughter. But yes the credit goes to the mystery man. If he would have not been in my life - I could not have enjoyed the feeling of celebrating my child's birthday. For this one thing that he did for me - I will always be obliged!!

LOL...it is a mystery tale (myself behind a mask and the mystery man....hmmm....). anyways!

Nothing could be more blissful than sharing the link of my Tanka that is published at this link. Thanks to Karen for liking my work and all the comments by other poets/authors/haijins.


(You can leave your comments at the above link - if you enjoy reading Tanka/Haiku)

Also, I will soon upload the link to an International Literary Journal where my Haiku is selected and almost published. Feeling blessed!

Happy Weekend.