About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Taj Mahal Review Volume 13 Published Me!!

Dear readers - 

It is a moment of proud to share that the volume 13 of Taj Mahal Review - an international literary journal dedicated to poetry and art has published my work. My ten haiku have been shortlisted and published among many international haijins, poets and authors. 



You can a grab a copy of my the journal using the below link. 


Enjoy FIFA Fever. Btw I am cheering for Italy <3

Happy Weekend!