About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Donate A Chocolate Box

Will donate chocolate boxes in a blind school. Yes as I thought this is our blog anniversary and Christmas is my favourite festival so let us make most of it. 

A special box as my friend's wish will also be donated. It is pending from few weeks so thought to include it in my plan.

I will post the event details on my author page soon. I am also planning to write a Christmas poem for the children. 

Think what you can do this Christmas to make strangers happy. Maybe you can visit an old age home or screen a movie a your home for children or a pizza party at an orphange. Quite often we live for ourselves. It is time to do something for those you do not know or ever thought to meet. Pen down your list now......

I am very tired.  Time to paint and then read few pages of P.S I Love You before I sleep. It was a very hectic but productive day.

Love
AK