About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Under The Basho - Current Issue 2014

This year taught me many things about life. The most important was when I did so much for some friends/relatives but they had hurt me by different ways. But as I always believe I will not hold hard feelings for anyone in my life. A peaceful mind is a shrine of happiness. Some people I have already forgotten and few I will forget with time. Time is a great healing factor. Let us promise to ourselves (in this month of blog anniversary) that we have to live our relationships/friendship effortlessly. When you have to prove yourself in a relation - it means you have failed to live it up. 

So my dear readers - close your eyes and just take a deep breathe. Release all your such relations that made you to prove or clarify your love for them. Vacate the space and create more space for people who are in waiting queue...

What an amazing feeling when a dream comes true for a writer/poet.

In the beginning of 2014, I always wanted to be featured in Under the Basho 2014 issue. Finally, my dream comes true as the 'Current Issue of 2014' is up and I am pleased to be included in three different sections as below. As I always write - 'Keep dreaming...keep trying...keep writing'.

Poet's Personal Best

http://www.underthebasho.com/current-issue/personal-best-2014/1378-archana-kapoor-nagpal.html

One line haiku

http://www.underthebasho.com/current-issue/one-line-haiku/1363-archana-kapoor-nagpal.html

Concrete Haiku

http://www.underthebasho.com/current-issue/concrete-haiku/1372-archana-kapoor-nagpal.html


Love .......<3