About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, December 8, 2014

FB Account Urgent Notice

Dear Readers -

I have seen an activity in my account not done by me. It seems my account was accessed by someone else. Please if you receive any irrelevant or abusive message from my outbox - keep me posted. I have raised a ticket with FB team and they are tracking this unwanted activity. I have done all other privacy measures too. Cooperate with me - my dear friends/readers. For my page lovers - if any obscene video link or image is posted - it is not by me.

It is such a nasty thing to happen as one feels victimised. We are looking into this asap. If it continues I am sad as I will have to move out of FB forever. I have posted on my page as well. Please cooperate with me.
Love

AK