About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Love Every Child Campaign

If an unmarried woman loves children or get associated to a NGO - she is assumed to be a great mother in future. But if a married woman gets associated to a NGO - she is tagged as selfish to compensate her space of being childless...:).

To conquer this double standard opinion - I feel it is high time to stand for the right things in the anniversary month of my blog. Yes, I announce 'Love Every Child Campaign' on my blog. 

I will be distributing chocolates this weekend to 110 blind children at a blind school. I will be announcing the event on my author page by saturday morning. If any of my reader or page lover wants to leave a note for the children, I would love to read it on your behalf.

A good gesture is a good one irrespective of the fact if you are a biological mother or childless. We surely love our children as we give birth and life to them. But one needs a bigger heart to love those who have no parents or family. Let us unite and do something for such children. I stand with my belief and this campaign.

Love
AK <3