About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, January 9, 2015

Do Not Make Resolutions !!

I am not planning a resolution driven year. When asked about my resolutions - i always answer one thing - live every day rather than planning 365 days. Life cannot be planned. I am glad it cannot be planned else i would have been a Knowledge Database Manager than a swimming coach/author/chocolate maker/artist/blogger. 

I wanted one job, God gave me four jobs. I wanted to be financially independent, God gave me independence in all aspects. Remember - it is true you might desire less and deserve more. Live every day than making resolutions for 365 days. 

Every day if lived enough makes a YEAR. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Love

AK <3