About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, January 16, 2015

I am a semi-finalist - Raedleaf Poetry Award 2014

Raedleaf Poetry Award 2014 (Haiku) section has received submissions from 68 haiku poets/haijins in August 2014 (around the globe). Out of the the entire batch of 68 wonderful people - few of the poets have received an e-mail from the Good Team of Raedleaf Poetry. They are the semi-finalists of the group. 

Fortunately, I am one of the semi-finalist. I do not know whether I will make it to the 10 finalists and then just one winner BUT I am thankful to God for taking my entries to semi-finalist list. It means a lot to me. I already feel like a winner.

Lot more to do and learn in 2015. Happy Weekend.

Love

Ak