About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Saturday, March 19, 2016

AND IT STARTS ....

Today was my first class. And my mobile got stolen. The sad part is th st I lost my pictures and videos. The most special video was the birthday notes I recorded for a friend for his birthday on my keyboard. I never saved it for myself on any of the drive. Nothing can be done now....

I received my materials, and assignments. Other than two guys who kept staring at me (God knows what they could see that others couldn't), all went well.

I got up early to study for my weekend classes. Saturday and Sunday would be really tough days as I have to leave home at 9 am and travel 28 kms from my home.

Phew!

The most difficult reality that dawns on me - I am suppose to think of 10 topics and draft my proposal before June 2016. It is tough as then I have to write 20, 000 words to finish the project report.

I just finished reading my project proposal guidelines to discuss the same with my counsellor. If is fun but tiring with other commitments.

God will take care of me. My mom always tell me ' you are good but you are better than thevbest under pressures ;

Mom - I miss you!

Happy Weekend!