About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Englyn - A UK Based Journal Published My Work

 Two four line poems are shortlisted in the latest issue of Englyn, UK based journal for short poems. To access and read my work , please click the below link -

#1
Weaving a hammock
around my crochet toys,
the spider forgets
its way out.
#2
Under the burden of white flowers
and the poignant epitaph
this unfailing memory of togetherness,
as still his souls lives in me.