About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My SECOND BOOK ' The Road to a Positive Life' - PUBLISHED!

Dear Readers -

The surprise is over as my second book - 'The Road to a Positive Life' is published internationally. Presently, you can grab the paperback format. The Kindle Edition will be soon available. It is a collection of true short stories. I thank my proofreaders and publisher for turning my few pieces of ideas around real reflections into a book, as you see in this picture. I have worked very hard for my second book, and it means a lot to see it published. A dream of 8 months come true. I plan a big party for my family. Thanks to the entire JustFiction FB group and all the 66 members who made me write this book. Their feedback and encouragement is really appreciated!



HOW TO BUY MY BOOK :

My Indian readers

You can grab the copy of my book in the paperback format using this link ( can order via Bookadda.com or Amazon.com) -

http://www.junglee.com/The-Road-Positive-Life-Collection/dp/3845449373/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1364310481&sr=8-2#offers

My readers outside India

You can check at Amazon.com (every country has a respective portal with Amazon like amazon.ca  (Canada) or amazon.uk (United Kingdom) or amazon.jp (Japan) where you will find my book - The Road to a Positive Life by Archana Kapoor Nagpal). I am giving two links for my international readers to make it easy for all of you.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Road-Positive-Life-Collection/dp/3845449373/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1364314846&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=archana+kapoor+nagpal

OR

https://www.morebooks.de/store/gb/book/the-road-to-a-positive-life/isbn/978-3-8454-4937-1

PS: If you prefer a kindle version then it is on its way. I will upload the links for the Kindle Edition soon. 

Thanks for reading me so far. Please grab a copy and leave a review for me. Thanks to all those who have left honest feedback for my first book - '14 Pearls of Inspiration'.

Next few days, you will find links only around my second book. Feel free to share my book links with your friends on FB/Twitter. It is a self-help book, and a must read!

Regards,
AKN