About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Sunday, May 5, 2013

A Spa Burner.....

I want to fill positivity around me in all the ways. My husband and I walked to the mall to buy a spa burner. I am really excited to use it from tomorrow. I picked a blue colored ceramic burner, a bottle of jasmine oil, and 50 tealight candles.

It is just a way to fill my surroundings with an aroma that can help me to concentrate and feel energetic. I want to experience immense positivity around myself. It is believed that it also helps in relieving joint pains. 

I am really tired and just want to sleep to start a new week with lot of energy and happiness.

Good Night!