About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Man made out of Iron....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sangram_Singh

This season of Big Boss 7 is the best of all earlier series. It brings into limelight the story and real life of a man who really inspired me. If my blogs and books have been an inspiration for many people around me, the story of one of the contestant is a real life inspiration for me. Yes, I am blogging about a man made out of iron ( refers to his mental strength and stamina). - Sangram Singh.

Sangram Singh who lived on a wheel chair for years due to arthritis and paralysis is an International icon when it comes to the world of wrestling. He fought with his own destiny and disability to be where we see him today. A person who has been awarded both at national and international platforms  in the field of wrestling is an inspiration for many like me.

You can click the below link to read more about Sangram Singh.......



His story is a story of determination and dedication.

And this is what makes me address him as a man made out of iron.