About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

A Special 2016 Moment !

Phew !

It was a busy hectic day for me. Filling university forms, and travelling to the other side of the city. Jayanagar is damn far and the traffic is really painful (indeed in every city of India).

I always learn to submit things at the last moment. Something like boarding the train once it is off the station. But finally my form is submitted for the course. Yet to get the acknowledgement else I am pushed to the July batch. But I am OK with both the options. Acceptance. I did my best to submit but rest is my destiny.

Editing another two stories for the anthology - I am just having fun in reading these exciting stories woven around mystery and thrill. I want to share a special moment with all of you....in the below post from my official author page. I want to steal a moment from your busy day to share my happiness. It is an achievement for me as a haiku poet. But before you read this - three tanka are already shortlisted as my first submission of 2016. Though - due to studies and my work with AU, this year I might not submit much stories or poems but still every submission is like my child.


"The New Year starts with a moment of happiness and proud for me as a writer. It doesn't matter how many poems/stories you write as a poet or writer. But it makes a difference to your journey when you look back and admire that you crossed a milestone. Ofcourse, my milestone is infinity but 100 haiku on my Living Haiku Anthology Profile makes a difference to me. I saw this LHA in Feb, 2014 when I started writing, and sharing my haiku in the forums. A moment to steal from my past and present to my readers - to visit the below link, and read my some of the best chosen haiku.


Thanks to the entire LHA team. A special thanks to Don and Hansha."