About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Coming Up Work ...

March was a lot more tougher month for me. I wanted to catch up with the lost time around wedding celebrations.

Yes, not to forget I just got my schedule for the classes that are starting this Friday. Well - so far it is good as it gives me a chance to travel to the other part of the city, and make new friends from the same background of interests. My classes will start at 11 am and will end at 6 pm. Three days per week until I get the schedule for April. I have not received my study material so Friday will be a really busy day - switching from a point to another. Love the cabbies!

But so far I have quick updates for the month of March - where my work is shortlisted, and where all my work is published so far.

You will read my work in the following journals -

1.) Acorn 
2.) Otolith
3.) Gnarled Oak
4.) Writer's Drawer
5.) Wild Plum
6.) Englyn
7.)Frozen Butterfly
8.) Bamboo Hut
9.) Failed Haiku

Presently - I am writing for few more journals. Let me keep my fingers crossed. But I am super excited for my classes as I posted on my FB. It is a good feeling to be a student again!

Thank you for reading me so far!

Love,
Archana