About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Message in my Inbox....

A woman is born with great strength to deal with the worst situations of life.

If I take a quick look and rewind few episodes of my life - I wonder how I have survived so many unwanted ups and downs of life.

Yesterday - a reader left me with a message that I want to paste and share with all of you. It just made me feel so happy about my contribution as a woman. Though the best message I saved and kept it in memory (will always keep it) was by my best friend, my chat friend. Though in all these 7 years he never wished me on this day. But once when he wished, I had saved that message. On that day, tears rolled down my cheeks but today I re-read it, and I felt as he was saying it in person. ...

Another message by a reader friend in my FB inbox made me feel so pleasant and happy....

"U r a woman of ths era who is an answer to this self obsessed Indian community of Men are greater n buulcrap. I feel so happy when I see your cherished face/paintings/Haiku/Swimming Lessons u r an inspiration"