About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, May 20, 2016

APPROVED!!

:)

I have really worked hard for the last few months to prepare my project proposal. To design the outline of the content in the proposal - to write my project report. It is the initial step to start my report. It is APPROVED!!

Now I can start writing my report of almost 20000 words. Phew!

Sharing the picture of my evaluator's comment. I am overwhelmed!

This is for my readers who read me so far. Thank you!

Still long way to go!


Happy Weekend!
Love