About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Two Personification Poems....

It feels good to be a part of monthly activity of Whispers.

My editor Michael left a note to my email. Before I share the same - below is the link to read my two personification poems. Hope my readers will like my poems. Also 'you can read other great poems of my port friends.

http://whispersinthewind333.blogspot.in/2016/05/whispers-may-activitythe-art-of.html?m=1

Michael's note for my contribution.

'
A critique of my two 'three line poems' by Michael for Whispers Journsl (May Activity - Personification). I am too overwhelmed....

'
Thank you Arachana
For your wonderful personification poems.

I like them and will forward them to Karen so she can include them in the final format which will appear soon in Whispers.

Your poems will make the project even better.
'

And there is another good news for my readers. Please wait till tomorrow!