About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Moonlight ...

I am working on my second painting for Amitie series.



Work in progress. Took some time out of my study schedule. Really wanted a break. Working on my second painting for Kala Sutra Volume 2 - 2016. I name it as Moonlight. Let me finish, and then one can relate to the title better.

A day away from full moon. May full moon is called Strawberry moon. Thought to finish by then but too much of work is pending as I need to do Mural. Then paint the mural. I have to give textures to it. So maybe by first week of June - second painting of Amitie series will be up!

A click to share and tell that an artist can have an organised place. It's not important that an artist paint in a mess. Lol...but when I do oil painting I do create mess ...; )