About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Launch of Amitie Series - Dedicate to a Friend

A long journey with six paintings so far. I have still many to make before I do a virtual launch of Amitie Series on 14th February, 2017.

Quite often we think Valentine's Day is for lovers. I disagree. It is a day for friends too. I think it is a day to acknowledge people we respect. I look it as a day of love for my husband but respect for my friends.

I dedicate Amitie series to my ever best friend. I might not convey but I never was class conscious. Maybe for my friend this collection might not be of his or her status but a friend's love and respect cannot be measured in terms of status or class system.

I have really worked hard for each of the six paintings that are  part of the launch cover. I am working on three more paintings right now. I want 20 paintings for this launch. Some are already sold but the virtual tour will showcase them as well.

My collection will go live on 14th February 2017. I just created event on my author page too.

Maybe a day will make things change for better. Maybe my friend will get to see how painted my thoughts and emotions in each painting to express a friend's respect for her friend.

😑