About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Little Weak But Fine!

Hmmm... I am awake since 4 a.m and trying to motivate a friend who suffers from knee pain. Yesterday, it was a very bad day with acute dehydration and I could not sleep last night. As I was turning here and there- I chose to chat with her who is based in US.

I feel good. She was motivated.  Today,  though I am weak after 15 times of dehydration - I have to resume my workout. I could not cycle last evening so I will hit the gym by 8. I plan to workout twice. As I wrote this year only for my fitness levels.

Today while chatting with her I missedy mask man ' a good friend'....my heart tells me one day I will meet him...as if you are honest to relations or friends, God helps you to connect with your loved ones. Anyways I am still weak and I need good sleep now.

I have to pen down remaining sections of my haiku book. I plan to launch or release it in mid-week of September.  Pray for me.

Love you all !

Btw, I am feeling my body is well toned now......lol!