About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, January 25, 2016

Published on VerseWrights

Phew !

Finally , I am reading the last submission for the anthology - 'Nothing is Mystery' for Author's United. But it is like a long journey about to end. Yes but we have another stage of proofreading the edited documents.

Yes - I have got good numbers to share with my readers for the month of January. I just finished the monthly status check for the published and unpublished work. A number of submissions are made for the journals, and the contests. 

I picked my favourite ones for the January month. Also - the ones I could not submit in second half of 2015. VerseWrights is one of them. My two tanka and two haiku are published in the current issue of VerseWrights. I am immensely thankful to the editor for such an amazing and encouraging feedback.

So if you missed reading my work from initial submission till date at VerseWrights - I am happy to share the link. You can read some of my best haiku, and tanka at the below link , or you can like the Facebook page of VerseWrights.


Happy Monday!