About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, January 6, 2012

Highlights 2011 – So You Think You Are Living!

When we work on something and we give 100% to it, we admire it like our baby. My blog is my baby and will always be. It keeps me alive and going!

I am bad at expressing my feelings in person but my blog is not only a way to express what I feel but also share what all we can change around. Thanks for all those who read me so far. Thanks to those who posted on my FB that you are inspired by what I write. This is the purpose of this blog to make people live better indeed much better!

There are some of the highlights of 2011 that I am sharing through this post. Highlights are mainly my best moments shared with all of you through my blog. They are my achievements with the help of all of you. I have shared my success and failures on this blog and will keep writing till God permits me!

Most Inspiring Video on my Blog


Happiest Moment – Launch of my Youtube Channel


My Favourite Post on my Blog


Most Emotional Post on my Blog


My Post as a Gift to My Readers


My Best Moment on my Blog


Link to My Art Gallery on my Blog


Link to My Published Stories on Net


Looking forward for a better year with all my readers and friends...